Search the forum,

Discuss British Open in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Got a call tonight from my cousin asking me if i want free tickets for the open Sat/Sun and an overnight stay FOR FREE?Well give me a couple of days to think about it(NOT)...I COULD HAVE BIT HIS HAND OFF.

HAPPY DAYS....Anyone else going ?:hurray:

D

doug boardley

I noticed you said tickets Bri, so yes, what time you picking me up:lol: might take my wilson deep red fat shafts along:thumbsup:

O

obobsmith

Got a call tonight from my cousin asking me if i want free tickets for the open Sat/Sun and an overnight stay FOR FREE?Well give me a couple of days to think about it(NOT)...I COULD HAVE BIT HIS HAND OFF.

HAPPY DAYS....Anyone else going ?:hurray:

Golf has no interest to me at all , but If you can get into one of the restaurants the scran is mmmmmmm, did a would be cheffy weekend there prezzie from the wife it was tasty:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, I LOVE MY GRUB.
Your cousins hand will be boggin compared to the food there.

B

brian c

Sorry Doug i meant to say im going with him and i have tickets for both days.:drool5:I will try and get some pics posted.(Tiger and i..lol)

B

brian c

he ran out of steam Doug,he should have got his par on 18 then there would have been no play off.What a brilliant weekend though,most enjoyable.

Reply to British Open in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen