Currently reading:
Bought a new tool today - Rubi Tile Cutter!

Discuss Bought a new tool today - Rubi Tile Cutter! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AETilingFloorin

60+ is fine for ceramics.
The tx is a superb cutter, never tried a sigma, im happy with the tx,it does the job and does it well, really well

I was using it on 10mm ceramics but it just didnt feel right, maybe it was a bad one or I should have put more money to it and got a tx instead. Im currently looking on TradeTiler but keep getting distracted looking at other things.

Lol very shiny indeed.

Thanks but im thinking about getting a tx or a sigma instead if I put some more money towards it, its an investment but just cant decide which one.

S

Stef

Well I took back the 60+ to topps yesterday and got a refund, went straight onto TradeTiler and bought the tx700n. It arrives monday along with a few other bits and I cant wait!!! :D:D:D

Chalk & cheese, wait till you see the difference between those 2 cutters.
As I said I switched to Sigma but if I hadn't I would have went to the TX range.
Still got my TR 400, going up for sale after I get my Sigma 2G.

Reply to Bought a new tool today - Rubi Tile Cutter! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement