Currently reading:
Black slate

Discuss Black slate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

OK guys as you know i tend to tile swimming pools with mosaics , So one of my clients want us to lay a floor 5om2 in black slate, on to a sand and cement screed, i think we will have to cut lights-out floor lights, but i was hoping you guys would give me a pointer, and tell me a Square meter price, thats a fair average ? obviously it will need sealing and grouting in black ! Thanks for any Answers :thumbsup:

J

johnryan

hello mate. note sure about the lights, but i did a couple of slate on screeds and charged £50 per m2. this is in kent so not sure what prices are like where you are. also when i look back i'm not sure i charged enough as was more work than i thought. here's a pic of one of them. laid onto screed, grouted with sand and cement and sealed with ltp mattstone
sheilas patio 30 06 11.jpg
took 3 days to do. very strong way to do it too. shes since had a garage turned into a granny annex and that patio has had diggers and dumper trucks over it, and still good as new.

Reply to Black slate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement