Search the forum,

Discuss Beyond Construction says hello!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

martinw

Hello Folks!

We have been hearing some good feedback about this site from our students and thought that we would come on and have a look for ourselves, i am the owner of the company and a couple of our trainers are either already on here or are about to sign up. hopefully we will try and contribute as much as we can and it looks like there are many keen tilers on here.

were are from up in the north east of england and its mightly cold up here today! how about other areas of the uk?

P

pendleh

Im also new to the site an it is invaluable to a newbie like me. Welcome to the forums :grouphug: . Is it okay for me to add my company name in threads - thanks.

G

grumpygrouter

Hi Martin, welcome to the forums. The more experienced contributors there are the better the forums will be. Always good to get different ideas and thoughts.

Grumpy

M

martinw

hello

cheers to all of those who have replied to me, what this tilers arms? i think i could do with a pint (or ten), (ov vodka):yes:

G

grumpygrouter

Im also new to the site an it is invaluable to a newbie like me. Welcome to the forums :grouphug: . Is it okay for me to add my company name in threads - thanks.
Create it as a signature like mine.

Grumpy

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Folks!

We have been hearing some good feedback about this site from our students and thought that we would come on and have a look for ourselves, i am the owner of the company and a couple of our trainers are either already on here or are about to sign up. hopefully we will try and contribute as much as we can and it looks like there are many keen tilers on here.

were are from up in the north east of england and its mightly cold up here today! how about other areas of the uk?

Welcome to the forum Martin. It's bloody freezing here in Stoke. Had the first snow the other day but it didn't stick. boooo

If it's a tiling company you sure can. If it's a company that's going to benefit from 'sales' from our members then you need to sign up to our sponsorship thing.

Reply to Beyond Construction says hello!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen