Search the forum,

Discuss Best Tile Layout Opinions in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

R

Robert19306

Ok guys following on from my thread on cutter for 600x600 could I have some opinions on layout for this space of possible. The plan is to tile the Hall kitchen/dining and sunroom all with the same tile which is 56.5x56.5 polished porcelain. The lady who supplied the tiles recommended to tile straight through kitchen/dining/sunroom starting in middle of the kitchen and tile hall separately with a mosaic of the same tile separating them at the doorway between hall and kitchen. The narrow end of the kitchen is working out with around a 3/4 tile on both sides of cantered and the wide part will end up with a 3 inch or so tile under the kitchen units at the window side which might be ok.
Any opinions on layout would be much appreciated as I have a bit of work to do before I start it preparing screed.

Cheers
James.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Best Tile Layout Opinions in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen