Search the forum,

Discuss Banana Shaped Tiles - and other issues in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tiler tom

I had a problem once with B & Q c**p. Quoted not knowing anything about the tiles but it came out later the guy was moving on and wanted his bathroom tidying up to sell on. So he had bought the cheapest tat he could lay his hands on. The tiles were so soft and chalky you could break then with your hands needless to say that any small cuts you usually use your cutter on had to be done with the wet cutter as otherwise the corner broke off. So a job took a lot longer than first thought. That wasn't the end of it. The guy left the window cill in after cutting the front edge flush and had it tiled. I then got a call back as the cill swelled and pushed the tiles off. I re fixed them left and ignored any calls until he did one to oz.

I now actively dissuade anybody from buying B & Q and tell people cills cannot be tiled over.

Reply to Banana Shaped Tiles - and other issues in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.