Search the forum,

Discuss are we still in november in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
my wife is nagging me to put the crimbo tree up , so i guess i have to clamber up into the loft , i think she is mad , anyone else in same situation , she is driving me mad with it

Reaction score
She wants me to get them down from loft to c what we got, i can remember it feels like we just took em down but she wants to check so she can say let go out and get some new stuff so we can put in in the loft in a few weeks and repeat all this again next year.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Haven't you bought your Easter eggs yet Rob? You need to get up to speed :lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

My son brought our tree down from the loft on Tuesday and it will be erected on Saturday when my daughter comes home for the weekend!
Always a special family occasion - especially as I'am not here!
When I get home it's always up and lovely with plenty of chocolates to eat and baubles to break.
And about now the twigglets and peanuts start to appear on the table and she wonders why I don't eat my tea.
I know it's nearly time because all the wine racks start to get full and the cupboards are full of Christmas blend coffee.

R

Rookery

Some old dear round the corner from me has had her tree and outside fairy lights up for a fortnight already.

Reply to are we still in november in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen