Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know if CTD branches are open tomorrow? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Been ringing Hampton branch for an hour (from 13:00) yesterday, but no answer. Tried website but it does not have xmas opening times. Tried Twitter, but just says Happy Xmas to all customers etc. So does anyone know if they are open tomorrow (Mon)? cheers

R

Rookery

I think a few are open but most are shut til after Christmas. You could call Worlds End tiles in Battersea, part of CTD.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks Rookery, made a trip to Battersea (south of the river!) today. I had to buy some SLC and did not fancy paying Topps prices. Saved £100. They were open half day today but now closed until the new year. Cheers Sean

S

Spud

Sean trim line are open their normal hours all over the Xmas period if you need any thing

J

jonnyc

Sean trim line are open their normal hours all over the Xmas period if you need any thing
like this nugget gary. never thought of them being open but of course they would be different.
i hada problem just before xmas trying to get some mapei and other bits and find the tile shops in main shut up very early. very inconvenient but therr reposte was that they could not place an order for tiles so whats the point.
whereas i did evntually get my grout from tile depot who i would normally avoid at all costs for reasons i only half know.! but they came out topps!!!

Reply to Anyone know if CTD branches are open tomorrow? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen