Search the forum,

Discuss Another one for Rogues Gallery in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

theyomper

This is after I lifted the 9 mm ply from the floor. Radiator joint been leaking for some time. Good old DOT/DAB, I suspect adhesive too dry and possibly not flexible.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 009.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 011.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 008.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 221
Reaction score
how the _______ do these people get away with doing jobs like this, and why do customers let them carry on...shocking !!!!

L

liam999uk

Im a sparky just been on here looking for some tiling advice and then i stumbled on these photos!!! That wiring is shocking whoever did that wants locking up!!! Hope they don't get away with it coz they would just do the same thing to other people and may cause somebody some serious harm or even kill somebody!

T

theyomper

Im a sparky just been on here looking for some tiling advice and then i stumbled on these photos!!! That wiring is shocking whoever did that wants locking up!!! Hope they don't get away with it coz they would just do the same thing to other people and may cause somebody some serious harm or even kill somebody!

The customer has been on to trading standards, hence my photographic record as I dismantle the bathroom......only two walls to rip down tomorrow. As for the wiring the customer has her own electrican coming tomorrow at my request so that he can see first hand what a mess the electrics are in. He recently did a re wire on the place prior to the cowboys arrival. I'm sure that when he see's this he will inform the relevant authorities.

I'll keep you updated.

B

bighen

That must be that special underfloor heating that transfers its heat through the occasional addy dab:yikes:

And as for the shower feed - shocking doesn't even describe it!!!!!:thumbsdown:
He needs stringing up from the nearest lamppost!! :hurray:
Putting a 40A supply through a choc bloc is disgusting:incazzato:
Hopefully they'll be reported as that wasn't legal in the 16th edition and now we're covered by the 17th which is even tighter

Reply to Another one for Rogues Gallery in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen