Currently reading:
Alternative to Ruabon quarry tiles

Discuss Alternative to Ruabon quarry tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

My dear old mum has decided she wants the path doing in ruabon quarries,

She wants summer gold and heatherbrown 150 x 150's,with the meshed border and corners.

I've been to both CTD and N&C today both being stockists, and both have told me there going to struggle to get them as Ruabon have folded.

Can anyone recommend a good alternative, they have to be a yellow and dark brown, with the border available.

The colours are shown on their site

Quarry Tile Shade Range | Dennis Ruabon Welsh Clay Products - Quarry Tiles & Clay Pavers

Cheers

Oli :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

This is all i can find mate...

transparent.gif

Daniel Platt Ltd

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Brownhills - Tunstall
Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4NY
UNITED KINGDOM
PH: 44 (01782) 577187
Fax: 44 (01782) 577877
Email: [email protected]
Click here to visit Daniel Platt Ltd Website
[/FONT]

M

Matt

As far as I know Platts have been out of business for a while. Ruabon went into administration last year. They have been brought out and we are waiting for them to start producing again. I ring at least once a month and keep getting "It will be in the next month or so". This has been going on since January

Pilkingtons do a multiversatile. It is thinner that a clay quarry and is infact pressed dust. They are the only ones I know of that are available at the moment

Edit: After looking at the colours, the multiversatile do not come in those colours. They do a black, red, rustic and cream

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Alternative to Ruabon quarry tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.