Discuss al- murad white flexi adhesive now made by granfix in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I use it alot find it good to work with, it was maufactured by Palace but went to pick up 12 bags this afternoon and was asked if i'd give him a ring back and let him know how it was to work with as its now manufactured by Granfix. It acts the same but its not white its the same colour as dry plaster says white on the bag tho.

J

Jeff the tiler

I thought there Rapid White flexi floor was always Granfix. Their tubbed stuff Palace?

Reaction score
i was informed today and on the new bags it says manufactured by granfix on the older bags theres no mention of any manufacture but all the text is the same but its changed its not the same colour.

Reply to al- murad white flexi adhesive now made by granfix in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks