Search the forum,

Discuss Advice for new electric cutter in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I got a Rubi nd200 and I bought a plastic mixing tray to go underneath to catch any water and splills so I can use it indoors

Been using one for a number of years and get yourself a plastic 9" painters tray to replace the water reservoir that comes with the cutter, it allows you to fill up more easily when water gets low.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
I got my ND180 really cheap from work. Used it a few times. Hated it. Wish I hadn't got it.

Now I have a predicament..... Do I boot it over into next doors garden and pretend it wasn't me, Or do I list in on ebay, listing the good points which will all be lies and feel guilty for whoever buys it from me?

In the meantime, sticking with the angle grinder.
The 180 would be fine for ur average DIY jobber

Reply to Advice for new electric cutter in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.