Currently reading:
240sq Mtrs 1200 x 600 x 4.8mm thin porcelain tiles, Nottinghamshire

Search the forum,

Discuss 240sq Mtrs 1200 x 600 x 4.8mm thin porcelain tiles, Nottinghamshire in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

J

jordan

We are looking for a tiler to undertake a commercial tiling job on our offices (2 floors) in NG22 Nottinghamshire.

The tiles are thin porcelain tiles 1200 x 600 x 4.8mm, we have purchased just over 500 sq meters, 240 sq meters of tiling in the offices with another job required at a residential property after the office is completed.

If any further info is needed please do not hesitate to contact me.

Vlad

TF
Doncaster
We are looking for a tiler to undertake a commercial tiling job on our offices (2 floors) in NG22 Nottinghamshire.

The tiles are thin porcelain tiles 1200 x 600 x 4.8mm, we have purchased just over 500 sq meters, 240 sq meters of tiling in the offices with another job required at a residential property after the office is completed.

If any further info is needed please do not hesitate to contact me.
Can you give me more info? Prices?

Reply to 240sq Mtrs 1200 x 600 x 4.8mm thin porcelain tiles, Nottinghamshire in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement