Search the forum,

Discuss 1st job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

yoza 114

could any one give us some info on what 2 charge for a bathroom floor kitchenfloor + livingroom floor ceramic tiles approx 40 sq meters any advice would b helpfull

T

trevortine

are you preping the floor ie fitting ply , leveling etc etc, if so charge accordingly, stick a couple of quid on your plywood, removal of wc and pedastol sinks is time and money, skirting boards, cutting door facings and fitting threshold bars is all time that must be accounted for and will leave the job seamless, i charge accordingly for the quality that i feel i can provide and if you can do the same then you are on a winner, but make sure its right mate:wink_smile:

T

trevortine

Id want a grand plus materials, and time for levelling it. I dont use cheap adhesive so for 40 m2 plus grout it would cost me about 175 quid, remember pay peanuts , get monkeys!

C

Concept PHT

Couldn't agree more lads - shame the customers down here don't see it that way until its too late....

Reply to 1st job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen