Search the forum,

Discuss Yet More......dotting&dabbing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

I come across these on a relatively new build, when I had a few days off in Glasgow last week(I couldn't help myself but take some pics)
100's of metres of 600x600's D&D'd onto the ground floor of a building right next to Glasgow Green and one of the finest brick built Victorian buildings I have ever seen.
I don't fancy it's chances of still being round in another 150 years.
Shoot the b******s that did it, or shoot the b******s that allowed it to happen?

bruce 384.JPG bruce 385.JPG

T

Time's Ran Out

It's ok it's only on the outside of the building - can't do much damage!

W

White Room

Was working in the city many moons ago and there was a building which has ww2 bomb damage, never repaired stonework just left as it was....it was all dot and dabbed properly.

S

SJPurdy

9 dabs per tile that's just how I used to do them (on bad walls) 40 years ago. But that was internal and 150 x 150 tiles and the blobs ran into each other to give a good bed!!

Reply to Yet More......dotting&dabbing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen