Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.
  • Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2K
  • usa

Discuss X factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

TrumpersUnited

Simon knows he can make a small fortune out of the boys..........:thumbsup:

Exactly Right! how much i can't stand them you know they will end up making shed loads more money than us tilers!

Simon knows he's on a good thing and thats why he wants them to carry on!

B

brian c

No chance there only getting the votes because lots of real music lovers hate the x factor because people who haven't put the hard work in get to the top of there game off the back of a sob story and a few covers of classic hits.

These people are voting for J & E because there's no way they will get the xmas no 1.
dont count on it.:thumbsdown:

D

diamondtiling

I cant believe what I am reading, you actually watch the X factor????????????
do you also watch Tricia, crossroads, coronation st, eastenders, brookside, emmerdale farm and other completely inane programmes? :ban::ban::ban:For me Ray Mears, Life on earth, Family guy, Top gear, Question time, University challenge, its only a theory, how its made, any documentary, come on guys, its drivel, next you will be telling me you listen to radio 1 when working :yikes::yikes:, they have 2 songs that they play back to back, Put Terry wogan on at 7.30 and then radio 2 all day.

W

White Room

Terry Wogan, now hes drivel, question time is spot on when they don't get a guest and go for the the attack mode

D

diamondtiling

Drivel? that means you have never actually taken the time to listen to the show, Radio 2 is the most listened to station in the country, its for the more discerning customer.

:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

D

diamondtiling

Terry Wogan, now hes drivel, question time is spot on when they don't get a guest and go for the the attack mode

and if you mean the programme regarding the BNP, then I am right beside you on that, and no I am not a racist, far from it, I just think the door has been open too long.

:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

You take life too seriously! A bit of mindless TV or radio can be quite relaxing

W

White Room

and if you mean the programme regarding the BNP, then I am right beside you on that, and no I am not a racist, far from it, I just think the door has been open too long.

:thumbsup:

Not that one, when 9/11 took place they had an american guy who was visibly upset on the panel.

They picked the audience for that one, total attack that it was their fault for intefering in other problems

D

diamondtiling

You take life too seriously! A bit of mindless TV or radio can be quite relaxing

With 3 girls from 19 down to 3 weeks old I am the most laid back chappie going, I choose not to listen to commercial radio, commercial tv and anything else that tries to sell to me, I drive my stag at the weekends, I play golf as much as I can and I choose to be the square peg in a round hole, TV is the worst invention ever, give me a book anytime.

:20:

D

diamondtiling

Not that one, when 9/11 took place they had an american guy who was visibly upset on the panel.

They picked the audience for that one, total attack that it was their fault for intefering in other problems

I dont get your meaning friend, America was wrong, or the programme?

W

White Room

The programe with the audience on an attack on America concerning their involvment with other countrys politics

D

diamondtiling

In a word Whitebeam my mate........................OIL. The ruler of all countries, if America needs it, it will get it and people will suffer. Sad but true. Bring back the steam engine and walking, lots of problems will disappear and we will all be happier.
We can holiday in Blackpool and Rhyl, on second thoughts, bring out the oil rigs !! :yikes:

Reply to X factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks