Search the forum,

Discuss Wots your new years resolution..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
If I made them mine would be something like 1) quit smoking 2) get up at 6am every day 3) walk the dogs more :)

Though generally to be honest I don't make them as apparently you're less likely to at do something you see as a target that's out-of-the-ordinary, not saying the target itself is, but making it at such a time could be.

For those of you that are making some related to your business, therefore perhaps to help increase efficiency, turnover, profit, staffing, whatever - then I'd consider making those actual business goals - and making a whole new set of resolutions that are more personal perhaps?

I'll be getting a few articles on the forum in the near year, when I get time that is, which are my view on improving your businesses a little, and it's all related to stuff I've taken from you guys on here, so hopefully you'll find it interesting.

So again; keep the business resolutions as permanent goals and not just as a one-off target you'll probably fail to do, and make lots of fun or more realistic resolutions for your personal stuff.

To you all that make them; I hope you do well, perhaps cynical me says mwahhhaahaaa though as I hear nearly all fail.

C

Corky

Then the obvious answer is get a fox snare lol!! Now there's a Christmas present!! :santa_cheesy:
or maybe try the fly fishing ,I got really attached to it,

puertorico050.jpg

D

doug boardley

or maybe try the fly fishing ,I got really attached to it,

puertorico050.jpg
ow!! luckily river (Mint) where i fish is to unspoilt and pristine to even think about flying it for salmon,I'll go all season and probably not see a soul apart from EA bailiff (eyes up his backside) now again i'll take a small brook fly rod for trout, but a good trout these days is probably 1/2 pound. For salmon I use an 11 foot greys spinning rod using worm(not for purists I know!), 18lb line and hold onto a tree trunk! If somebody said to me that I could never do this again I'd tell them to put me under t'sod there and then!

G

grumpygrouter

The way I measure how fat I am is whether I can get into my Versace jeans, they're a size 12 and I bought them 8 years ago before I even met my husband... I've been trying for 8 years... I'm not giving up yet :santa_cheesy:
Size 12 Versace jeans are really about a size 8 anyway. Stop worrying about it............I am sure your hubby likes you the way you are.:yes:

Reply to Wots your new years resolution..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.