Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday mornings just get even better :(.

View attachment 107962

Whole day of work knowing I need to sort that when I finish as its right down
Had a flat in a run flat tyre the other day and it was no different than a normal tyre being flat. WTF is the point of those things?! - was a screw in ours and they managed to plug it bit looks like you're running risky there anyway. Might be a blessing.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Funny you say that @Dan i actually have two tyres at at my mates tyre fitting garage waiting to go on, was supposed to be going a week on saturday to service and change them so good side is it wasnt the new ones i suppose. Still a pain in the hoop changing it outside a customers house :(

I'm not rich enough to have run flats :p

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath it's an old (new shape) mini lol they don't fit a spare in the boot and the parcel shelf at the same time.

In fact it has 4 seats but you have the option of using the front two or the back two. But not all 4 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen