Currently reading:
Who do you use?

Discuss Who do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

simhopper

some interesting results today as i called PTS. I have to try several branches as i got a different prices from each. I based price on a 5m2 mat and a 7 day programable stat.

They have their 'Book' Price which is £308.76 + VAT for the 5m2 Mat Only:yikes::yikes: and £107.85 + VAT for the Stat :yikes::yikes: so according to their book price i would pay £479.10 Inc Vat for both of the above.

I first tried the one closest to me in doncaster which offered me a 40% discount of the book price and gave me £185 + Vat for the Mat and £64.74 + Vat for the Stat = £287.20 Inc Vat

The Next Wakefield gave me 25% discount giving a total of £359.33 Inc Vat.

The last price i called was Barnsley who gave me 35% discount giving a total price of £311.42 Inc Vat

So if you are receiving a 50% discount from them then you will be paying £154.38 + Vat for the Mat and £53.93 + Vat for the Thermostat. Giving a Total of £239.56 Inc Vat

:hurray::hurray:From UHEAT the equivilent products would cost you the following and also includes a LIFETIME Guarantee, £131.10 + Vat for the Mat and £56.00 For the Stat giving a Total of £215.16 Inc Vat If you also use the code Tilersforums in the checkout you would receive a further 5% discount of this price bring it down to £204.40 Inc Vat:hurray::hurray:

Please just give us a try next time as i know you will be happy with the items you get from us.

Thanks

As you can see different branches have different targets to meet

As i buy all my bathrooms from PTS i get good trade prices

A saving of 25 quid is not to be sniffed at but would still prefer to support my local suppliers, maybe its just me but i prefer to deal in person rather than over a phone

But with prices as attractive as yours i can see your business doing very well:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Hmmm? Is this forum owned by Uheat?

I posted the info on the UFH I used and it was removed, however my vote still counted (it's in Others). Is someone worried about the competition?

No!! it's not owned by Uheat....if you have feedback then post it and do not throw remarks about.:mad2:..

And why would they be worried about competition, unless you are competition trying to sneak links in..?

Like i said if you have genuine feedback then post it and leave the silly remarks to kids in the play ground.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Once you get a bunch of posts behind you it's okay to link, though untill then we don't like new members linking as we generally see suppliers linking in their first bunch of posts and then never using the forum again once they've achieved what they came here for. So to stop that we say no links in the first few posts, which gives us a bit of a clue about what a member knows/does and then we take it from there.

Forum Rules To Be Read By All Members

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just bumping some threads in the underfloor heating forum. You can now find and search for both electric underfloor heating and water underfloor heating threads. By the way, if you feel some of the threads you want to be seen at the top of the forum need to be bumped back, for the next month or so from now, feel free to do that. Although it's not usually something we allow, whilst we're going through this process of changing over forum software, we see the need for this to happen.

Reply to Who do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.