Currently reading:
white quartz setting.

Discuss white quartz setting. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Moneysaver

Hi guys, this is my first post, hope you guys with more experience can help me out. Me and my wife have decided to go for white quartz effect in the porch. I have purchased sparkley white cladding from fleebay.

She wants to put mosaic white quartz tiles on the wall (300 by 300mm sheet) and then normal quartz floor tile 300 by 300. So you have mosaic in teh middle with silver strips going across on teh ceiling of teh cladding and teh 300 by 300 on the floor. I will add white LED spotlights which I have already purchased.

I have been reading up on quartz construction regarding resin and granite %, but where do I buy for the right price, I am based in East London.
Need 4metres squared on floor and 9 metres squared for wall. Any ideas from you guys. been scouring internet but I dont know if I can trust these websites and with pictures you cant really see quality. HELP!!!!

Reply to white quartz setting. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.