Search the forum,

Discuss where to get granfix? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

clmcg123

did a kitchen other day and customers wife had already got couple tubs of granfix.he didnt no where shed got it frm and she was away.it was first time id used it and pretty good.i usually use topp fix but granfix seemed to spread easier but dont think had as good adhesion,unless it was the substrate.does anyone no who supplies it and the cost please.thanks!

D

DHTiling

Tile it all use granfix but sometimes put there own branded labels on, as for cost dont know. i use bal products best on market ... dave..

G

guy1976

you can get granfix from tile it all there is one in portrack lane in stockton as i notice your from cleveland so this might be closest to you its about £5 trade for the class b tubbed and about £14 for the class a (trade prices )

H

henry1357

did a kitchen other day and customers wife had already got couple tubs of granfix.he didnt no where shed got it frm and she was away.it was first time id used it and pretty good.i usually use topp fix but granfix seemed to spread easier but dont think had as good adhesion,unless it was the substrate.does anyone no who supplies it and the cost please.thanks!

The cheapest place to get granfix is LINK REMOVED, but delivery does take 3-4 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Perry

Tile it all use granfix but sometimes put there own branded labels on, as for cost dont know. i use bal products best on market ... dave..
Dave hope thats a slip thats not how you spell Mapie DNA lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Yep in the OLD days i used Bal..till i knew how good Mapei was...and a lot lot cheaper too than using Bal..Just goes to show when you use a single product all the time you don't get to try others but after losing jobs down to adhesive prices on the Bal products i was using..i switched to mapei..and really like using it.

Reply to where to get granfix? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen