Search the forum,

Discuss What is the leading organization for promotion of tile setting standards in the UK? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

This is the organization that most of us here in the US look to for technical data and quality tile-setting information and standards. I was curious to know what is the similar organization in the UK.

I have attended numerous training sessions here at their facilties in South Carolina.

TCNA

If anyone can post a link or links, I would enjoy reading about how things are done in the UK.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

Re: What is the leading organization for promotion of tile setting standards in the

Your on it Rob:thumbsup:

B

Branty

Re: What is the leading organization for promotion of tile setting standards in the

It would be good if the The Tile Association: for tiles, tiling and the tiles industry took on more of that role.
These forums are great (all of them), but buy their nature they can't be totaly independant when offering opinions of various aspects of the tile industry.

R

Rob Z

Whitebeam :joker::grin:

W

wetdec

It would be good if the The Tile Association: for tiles, tiling and the tiles industry took on more of that role.
These forums are great (all of them), but buy their nature they can't be totaly independant when offering opinions of various aspects of the tile industry.

I will and do..........from the hip...............:yes:

Nice site that m8 you want to send it to the TTA...............:thumbsup:

tiler

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sully

But again it seems this organisation ignores the fixer - the membership only lists manufacturers and suppliers. While the TTA over here just seem to try and sell us membership but very little else.....:mad2:

W

wetdec

Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY Money Money Money Money Money MonEY MoNeY mOnEY

££ $$ ££....................!!!!!!!

Reply to What is the leading organization for promotion of tile setting standards in the UK? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen