Search the forum,

Discuss Weber SPF rapid white in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I vaguely remember someone mentioning this a few weeks/months ago but, can't find the thread. I put some tiles down this morning around 8.30, needed to go back on them just now (14.00) and they are still moving! It is setting, just very slowly. Has anyone else experienced this? It's almost as if they've put the slow set in the wrong bag.

Q

Qwerty

I vaguely remember someone mentioning this a few weeks/months ago but, can't find the thread. I put some tiles down this morning around 8.30, needed to go back on them just now (14.00) and they are still moving! It is setting, just very slowly. Has anyone else experienced this? It's almost as if they've put the slow set in the wrong bag.

No!!! I've got a few bags in the van to use up next week. I wonder if weber have any answers on this

G

Gazzer

I have had this happen with a few rapid adhesives lately. Usually just one bag and the next is fine.

D

Deleted member 9966

Bri, quick question, are you sure it's rapid set? Does it say so on the bag? :lol:

Reply to Weber SPF rapid white in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen