Currently reading:
Vitrex - QEP Pro-750 Wet Saw and Norton Clipper TT200EM

Discuss Vitrex - QEP Pro-750 Wet Saw and Norton Clipper TT200EM in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

slatecutter

i use the tt200 and i love it... only thing that caught me out a few time when i first started using it was that the guides a couple of mm out on one side, easy to work around once i realised. keep it wd40'd up and hang on to the plug for dear life!!:thumbsup:

Tommy_S, When you say wd40 do you mean the on the "chrome" cutting deck to stop it getting rustY? or WD40 elsewhere? It took me a few cuts to realise the guides are a few mil out and I've got to find a way to attach that pesky little plug:thumbsdown:, nearly lost it first time out.

S

slatecutter

I lost the plug on my tt200, but i went to a caravan shop and i bought pack of 2 plugs for a caravan sink for about £2 and they are a perfect fit. I fitted the new pug via chain and a small hole i drilled near the top of the water tray so i wont lose it again. :thumbsup:

Yes, I thought of something similar bit i might just use a non- permanant method that excludes hole drilling and possibly invalidating the manufacturers 1 year warranty ie tieing the chain with caravan plug attached to the knob that that holds the cutting bed between 0-45 degrees. cheers, slatecutter

T

Tommy_S

Tommy_S, When you say wd40 do you mean the on the "chrome" cutting deck to stop it getting rustY? or WD40 elsewhere? It took me a few cuts to realise the guides are a few mil out and I've got to find a way to attach that pesky little plug:thumbsdown:, nearly lost it first time out.

personaly i dry it off and spray the deck, the nut and bolt on the guard and the knobs that let the table piviot..... seems to be working for me so far. quite like the idea of securing the plug aswell, might have a little play with that myself..:thumbsup:

Reply to Vitrex - QEP Pro-750 Wet Saw and Norton Clipper TT200EM in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.