Search the forum,

Discuss Visas - why do we not have them? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

When looking at the opportunity to work in the USA, it's obvious that we here in Britain have it all wrong when we let anyone in and have no record of them leaving!
Now this thread isn't about politics or immigration it's just a point of interest at the moment where I see border agency checks to see if people are visiting/working and for how long. On the American visitor visa which costs $14, apparently $10 is a tourist tax - why don't we tax people coming here to visit!
Looking at the Australian border controls your not allowed to take certain foods in.
How is it that we not only let anyone in but they seem to get so much support and no time limit on when they leave.
It seems that the days of buying a ticket and getting off anywhere in the world have gone - unless it's here!

si.cleary

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have to agree with timeless John, what is most ironic is when returning from working in Germany even my dogs had to have bloody passports to get back in! ........drip over!

Reply to Visas - why do we not have them? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen