Search the forum,

Discuss Vans in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
Im in the market for a new van, not sure if to go for brand new or used can any lads/ ladies out there recommend anywhere in the northwest/Cheshire area.
Thanks.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Depends on whether you want new or used to be fair. If you're after a used van I'd consider traveling the country for one but for new I'd go the nearest dealers.

Considered type and whatnot yet?

Got some threads about vans and even a Poll I think somewhere.

I

Ian

If you want something the size of a Vivaro, take a look at some of the new deals on the Renault Trafic Sport, great vans, loaded up with all the extras.

J

jonnyc

any dealer in particular youve seen doing a good deal on renault traffic sport.
I have a primastar which is same as vivaro i think. got new but its starting to cost money 7 yrs old and oldest of my vans but by far the best. far better than the fords i have.
strangely until very recently you could get a new one for 11k + vat inc elec pack.
now with latest reg nissan have gone up loads.

T

TT Tiling

i leased a vw transporter for 4 years ,payed £270 a month all the service for free then sold it on e bay ,payed off the balloon payment made over £3500 on it think thats a good return ,great van i had the longwheel base get everything on it and more

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
any dealer in particular youve seen doing a good deal on renault traffic sport.
I have a primastar which is same as vivaro i think. got new but its starting to cost money 7 yrs old and oldest of my vans but by far the best. far better than the fords i have.
strangely until very recently you could get a new one for 11k + vat inc elec pack.
now with latest reg nissan have gone up loads.

Crusader vans have the vivaro sportive at £197 month +vat but the Renault is more expensive.

Reply to Vans in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen