Search the forum,

Discuss Transit van for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Anyone out there doing well and want to upgrade to a decent quality van, i have for sale a 2005, medium roof transit 300 short wheel base, 2 litre diesel van for sale,
Its 2 years old and has a full year manufacturers warrenty left on it, It has only covered 4,500 miles from new, hardly used, hense why i am selling it, the van cost me 14 grand new and i am selling it for £7995 plus the vat.
Anyone interested, i am in the north east and can be contacted on 0191 4274529 (North East Tiling Training) ask for Darren

L

Leatherface

Darren, would you be willing to part ex for my van ?
See pic

Attachments

• Van.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 247

Reply to Transit van for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.