Search the forum,

Discuss Trade cards and discounts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ANDY5284

Hi guys,

I'm shortly (hopefully!) be starting up my tiling business and believe in the consept that failing to prepare ...means preparing to fail! I'm trying to soak up as much the vast wealths of knowledge on here. So..can anyone tell me of the advantages of having a trade card and what kind of discounts it offers? I am aware that these may vary from store to store, but what's the average out there?

Cheers!:thumbsup:

Andy

S

Saltire69

Can be anything between 10 -50% depending on store and what goods you are buying.

F

Fekin

can anyone tell me of the advantages of having a trade card and what kind of discounts it offers?

Getting all your materials cheaper is the main advantage obviously, and can be anywhere from 5% to 50% or so.
Also, if you get in with a good tile shop, you may get work through from them too.

D

DHTiling

Hi andy...

You can get cash or credit accounts at CTD branches....and there trade discounts start at 20% and go up to 33% the more you use them.......

And they do free deliveries on those larger orders that you cannot get into yours or the customers vehicle.......

D

Deleted member 1779

our trade discount starts for anyone ready to spend more than £250+VAT

So its applicable to retail outlets looking to buy stock for resale.

And tradesmen looking for bulk pricing.

A

ANDY5284

In Glasgow. I have a CTD store 2 mins walk from where I stay, but i didn't what to go in and sound like a complete spangle asking about things. I'll probably be in there most of the time.

Cheers for all your help guys!!:hurray:

Reply to Trade cards and discounts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen