Currently reading:
Topps rapid set

Discuss Topps rapid set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

obobsmith

have you tried MAPEI trevortine?great stuff.

I find the topps stuff is ok but i was doing a step with the flexi stuff the other day and it was going off too quick...it was SUNNY..YES really it was and hot:thumbsup:

Were you tiling on your hols... what doe's the sun look like...what is heat:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

I use topps gear and yep i't doe's seem to vary in how long it take's to go off. But it works, find the white nicer to work with clean up seems to be a lot easier than with grey.:thumbsup:

Reply to Topps rapid set in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a Topps Tiles store in Newcastle Under Lyme, not far from the Untold Media office as weird as that...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.