Currently reading:
Tool best prices

Discuss Tool best prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Ultimate Tiling

Yes I agree with you there infact I ordered a Rubi Wet Cutter from Buybrandtools.com a couple of days ago, but like now im looking for a Karl Dahm wash boy and i don't think they list them. Cheapest i've seen them for is £62.00 but somebody else may have got one recently for a few £££ less.

Also like CTD have great offers on sometimes which we on the forum get to know about, but if some firm isnt sponsering the forum we don't know what offers they have on.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
I got my DW200 from Topps............they had it on there website at £529.99 a few weeks ago............then with a week it went up to £549.99. I went to my local store and said to the manager if I can get it at the £530 price I'll order right now.............so he did.

Just had another look at there website now, and its gone right up to £629.99.

I really think they cocked up the price on there site

G

Gazzer

right i need some help i'm on a job and my tile cutter keeps burning out i have to cut tiles 600 x 600 i was looking at the rexon tile cutter but will this cut a 600 x 600 tile screwfix have one but it dose not say the size of damn tile it will cut

Grab this one [DLMURL="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160263700060&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123"]electric tile cutter RRP £197.99 TOPPS TILES on eBay, also Other Power Tools, Power Tools, DIY Tools, Home Garden (end time 27-Jul-08 23:45:32 BST)[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tool best prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.