Search the forum,

Discuss tiling a kitchen for a friend. advise needed please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bigclive

kk, thanks very much for that, i shall get the white as i want this job to be perfect.
one last final question lol, ive just been loking for 10mm half round trowel but none of the sites ive been looking at state half round lol.

I have found this in b&q, though im not 100% this is the type your recommending lol

8006415083227_001c_v001_ap
Ragni Notched Tiler's Trowel 10mm

Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

kk, thanks very much for that, i shall get the white as i want this job to be perfect.
one last final question lol, ive just been loking for 10mm half round trowel but none of the sites ive been looking at state half round lol.

I have found this in b&q, though im not 100% this is the type your recommending lol

8006415083227_001c_v001_ap
Ragni Notched Tiler's Trowel 10mm

I bought one from B&Q and find I use it for bigger wall tiles rather than the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to tiling a kitchen for a friend. advise needed please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.