Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilers Wanted in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi,
Looking for tilers in the south east, mainly Sussex, Kent, Brighton and Sevenoaks. If anyone is looking for work please get in touch!

PC Tile

TF
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for tilers in the south east, mainly Sussex, Kent, Brighton and Sevenoaks. If anyone is looking for work please get in touch!
Hi,am based in Essex not far from dartford crossing.Is this within daily travelling distance. We are 2 fully experienced tilers,own tools etc,thanks Paul

OP
A
Reaction score
Hi,am based in Essex not far from dartford crossing.Is this within daily travelling distance. We are 2 fully experienced tilers,own tools etc,thanks Paul
Hi, yeah would be within travelling distance, Sevenoaks the first job. If you want to drop us an email to [email protected] with a phone number can give you a call tomorrow
Thanks for getting in touch

A

Abdallah Safianu

My name is Safianu I live in Africa I'm a tile master looking for tile works in the Europ

Reply to Tilers Wanted in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock