Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers - Plastering NVQ Book in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi

just wanted to let all the tilers on here who want to learn a bit about plastering or improve their preparation skills, thats there is a book called Plastering - Nvq and technical certificate level 2 .. available for around £14..

its a new book and its full of demos and tips on dry lining, floor screeding / to falls, mix ratio's, floating out walls, columns , attached piers etc.. it shows you how to set up screeds and how to keep walls plumb and square, all great for prep work..

it also covers a lot about health and safety, ppe, method statments etc etc..

its a great easy to follow book not like many of the older plastering and tiling books and you know its upto date and in line with current college / b/s criteria!!

anyway, i wouldnt steer anybody wrong on here, get yourself a copy and you will be happy with it ;0)... its used by many colleges now. my old partners son got a copy when he was going to enroll last sept but thats another story!!!!!!

Plastering Level 2 Student Book: Fresh, Practical Resources for Students and Tutors, Perfectly Pitched to Meet the Needs of the Level 2 Learner: ... Crafts NVQ and Technical Certificate: Amazon.co.uk: Mr Jon Mortimore: Books

Plastering Level 2 Student Book: Fresh, Practical Resources for Students and Tutors, Perfectly Pitched to Meet the Needs of the Level 2 Learner: ... Crafts NVQ and Technical Certificate): Amazon.co.uk: Mr Jon Mortimore: 9780435449452: Books

ed

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tilers - Plastering NVQ Book in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen