Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Just an update pic of our daughter Charlotte, who is 22 weeks old now. My how time flies......
56a3a507-c872-dd57.jpg

---
- Created on iPhone.....

U

user123

Little (step) granddaughter Summer with her Mum the day before yesterday, she was 1 year old on August 4th, a proper cutie :) And she keeps giggling at me and wanting my cuddles and loves my workshop, I can't wait to teach her stuff and give her her own little tools.. :)

PICT0052-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Laura's having contractions about every 6 minutes lasting for about 45 seconds on average I'd say. Been having them for a while now. Won't be long. I'll report back asap.

G

Gazzer

Laura's having contractions about every 6 minutes lasting for about 45 seconds on average I'd say. Been having them for a while now. Won't be long. I'll report back asap.

Beer is in the fridge, keep us all informed and all the best to you both and the soon to be new born :thumbsup:

U

user123

OH WOWWW :hurray: (getting instantly properly broody here... :lol:) awh, can't wait for the new baby photos!! Good luck and a smooth delivery!! :) :) :)

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen