Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Doug you could well be in deep ----
Stewart you may get away with that just

now wheres Liz been working all day and every time it all quiet i think of that kids song POP GOES THE WEASEL:mad2:

I'm here. no Baby GRR yet Jay. will keep everybody posted :)

U

user123

nowt happened Doug. the pain eased off after I spent an hour or so wandering around the house and garden. and I had quite a decent night's sleep too.

Amazing how you don't forget all that, such a long time for me but still there. :) Not long now, Posh and Becks are waiting for their day, too, I saw on the news yesterday, there you go! :)

D

Deleted member 9966

Amazing how you don't forget all that, such a long time for me but still there. :) Not long now, Posh and Becks are waiting for their day, too, I saw on the news yesterday, there you go! :)

do you think she'll be too posh to push again? all 3 of her boys were c-section, so chances are she'll have to do it again. but a lot more midwives and doctors are now saying to try for a natural birth even after previous c-sections because it's better for the body. oh and apparently Mrs Beckham will be breastfeeding this little one when she arrives, as she admitted she didn't with the boys and bottle fed them (via a live in nanny no doubt).

and if David had never moved to Spain to play for Real Madrid, my aunt would have taught all 3 boys as they were enrolled to her private school just before David signed his Madrid contract. my aunt was very impressed with how polite little Brooklyn was at the age of 4. shame she never got to teach him. she's retired now.

U

user123

do you think she'll be too posh to push again? all 3 of her boys were c-section, so chances are she'll have to do it again. but a lot more midwives and doctors are now saying to try for a natural birth even after previous c-sections because it's better for the body. oh and apparently Mrs Beckham will be breastfeeding this little one when she arrives, as she admitted she didn't with the boys and bottle fed them (via a live in nanny no doubt).

and if David had never moved to Spain to play for Real Madrid, my aunt would have taught all 3 boys as they were enrolled to her private school just before David signed his Madrid contract. my aunt was very impressed with how polite little Brooklyn was at the age of 4. shame she never got to teach him. she's retired now.

Wow.. so you're a big fan of Posh then... :lol: I don't know, Liz, she is tiny, a c-section may have been safer for her. Every Mum just has to make the choices that are right for her, and everyone is different. Before I gave birth I decided not to have painkillers apart from gas and air, was perfectly fine for 10 hours labour and the last 2 hours all hell broke loose, gas & air just knocked me out, the baby was in distress and I had to have an epidural. Did I want it? Heck no, but the safety of mother and baby has to come first. Did feel enough to push him out mself though, so was very pleased with that :) The birth is for a few hours, or days at most, the baby is for life, thankfully, so just look forward to being a mother. :)

D

Deleted member 9966

I used to be a fan of Posh before she lost all her weight and became stick thin. Then she just didn't seem human to me anymore. And I just got the impression she was the one who wore the trousers, hence David moved his football to Spain and then the US. I just get infuriated by the rich people that pay to go private and have c-section deliveries even when they're probably more than capable of having a natural delivery. I used to think c-section was the way forward, particularly if the baby is in distress and a quick delivery is necessary for the safety of mum and baby, but now I'm actually pregnant, I've also changed my outlook on birth. Women were created to give birth in the natural way, and fingers crossed for the majority who choose to, it's the safest and easiest way. I'm amazed by how much thinking I've done about how the female body is designed to cope with the growing miracle and bring it into the world. Now I'm getting all deep and meaningful :lol:

I was at a birthing plan class last month and I was oldest woman there (I'm 31!). And I was deeply appalled to hear that none of the other "ladies" in the room wanted to breasfeed their babies. Most gagged or vocally acknowledged how yuck it was. I was shocked. They had absolutely no comprehension that breasts were designed to feed babies first and foremost, and were funbags second. Sad sad sad.

D

doug boardley

197914_1013809218573_1025320376_30068945_6977_n.jpg

this is Gabriel at about a minute old :)

S

Sean fsy

My wife is also 31, our first baby together. My twins are to my exwife. Off to tenerife tomorrow so Susan will have to relax and not get much sun. She's now 24 weeks.

J

jay

*Should children witness childbirth? Good
> > question. *
> >
> > *Here's your answer.*
> >
> > *Due to a power outage , only one
> > paramedic responded to the call. The house
> > was very dark so the paramedic asked
> > Kathleen, a 3-yr old girl to hold a
> > flashlight high over her mommy so he could
> > See while he helped deliver the baby...*
> > *Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was
> > asked. Heidi pushed And pushed and after a
> > little while, Connor was born.*
> >
> > *The paramedic lifted him by his little
> > feet and spanked him on his bottom. Connor
> > began to cry. *
> > *The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for
> > her help and asked the wide-eyed 3-yr old
> > what she thought about what she had just
> > witnessed..*
> > *Kathleen quickly responded, 'He shouldn't
> > have crawled in there in the first
> > place......smack his *** again!' ***
> >

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen