Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forum Arcade. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Not important. But the missus is out dancing tonight while i stay at home with a bad back.

So just to forwarn everyone, i'm gonna be on a mission to clean up the leaderboards on the TF arcade. Top spot on every game.

Anyone out there wanna stop me? Come and have a go.

Or should i say, if like me you have no life and want to waste some time on ridiculous games instead of watching telly or doing something your family or even the world might appreciate, come and have a go!

T

Tile Shop

Well this is a bloody great start.... half way through a game of tetris (i had reached a score of 2 million by this point..... just so you know. No biggy..... honest........ ish) and good old windows 10 decides its gonna run auto update. 1 hour later and only on 32% complete.

May have to have to put my mission on hold til tomorrow. Shame me score didn't stand ;)

W

White Room

Well this is a bloody great start.... half way through a game of tetris (i had reached a score of 2 million by this point..... just so you know. No biggy..... honest........ ish) and good old windows 10 decides its gonna run auto update. 1 hour later and only on 32% complete.

May have to have to put my mission on hold til tomorrow. Shame me score didn't stand ;)

Sorry to digress, how do find windows 10 to get on with ??

T

Tile Shop

Depends what from. I went from win7 which i preferred over win8/8.1. But the were some bits of 8 that i liked. So win10 takes the best bits of 7 and 8 and combines it on one desktop with the ability to use the app desktop from 8 and putting it in the start menu....... if that makes sense. My verdict is its an improvement. Better performance, easier to use and when you update, all your apps stay installed.

Worth doing.

I

Ian

I can't play, I haven't got a PC or laptop anymore :tired: I used to love snake back in the days of the old Nokia phones.

W

White Room

Depends what from. I went from win7 which i preferred over win8/8.1. But the were some bits of 8 that i liked. So win10 takes the best bits of 7 and 8 and combines it on one desktop with the ability to use the app desktop from 8 and putting it in the start menu....... if that makes sense. My verdict is its an improvement. Better performance, easier to use and when you update, all your apps stay installed.

Worth doing.

8.1, not that Id know any better lol:confused:

Reply to Tilers Forum Arcade. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen