Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler in Glasgow Area (South) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DanEK

I've just bought a new house (new, new) and need to get the main bathroom floor tiled.

The total floor area is 2.1m x 2.1m, but there is obviously a bath in there too.

The tiles i have bought are 600x600 porcelain tiles that said they need sealed "before and after tiling".

As it's a new house i would assume the floor is pretty much ready to tile. We should be getting keys on May 15th, so it would need done sometime in the next 6 weeks or so.

Can anyone give me an idea of what i would expect to pay and if anyone here would be interested in the work? I appreciate it's not a big one but if the work is good we have a cloakroom, ensuite and large kitchen/dining room that i would need tiled this year too.

Thanks for your help

Reply to Tiler in Glasgow Area (South) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.