Discuss Tilemaster in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

im going to make an order from tile master you guys have convinced me ,great material and price ,got a stone job coming up ,what addy are you guys ordering ,anyone got direct number ,cheers ray

S

Stef

You need an account to order direct, very hard to get.
Try the semi rapid setaflex, extended open time & sets in 6hrs, won't stain sensitive stone.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I use setaflex standard on most jobs now.
You should not get any staining through the stone wether its rapid or standard if you back butter ;)
Honestly i was sick of chasing and rushing around with stone and rapid set, it was causing me to want to drink more alcohol when i got home, so standard it is ftom now on, im still gonna drink though :beercheers::beermug:

S

Stef

I use setaflex standard on most jobs now.
You should not get any staining through the stone wether its rapid or standard if you back butter ;)
Honestly i was sick of chasing and rushing around with stone and rapid set, it was causing me to want to drink more alcohol when i got home, so standard it is ftom now on, im still gonna drink though :beercheers::beermug:
Yeah Craig, very rarely I use rapid set as I hate chasing my tail when you don't have to.
I used to use rapid so peeps could get into rooms quicker, they get told to beat it till I'm finished now.

T

Time's Ran Out

im going to make an order from tile master you guys have convinced me ,great material and price ,got a stone job coming up ,what addy are you guys ordering ,anyone got direct number ,cheers ray

Try The Tile Emporium in Reigate they stock Tilemaster adhesives.

T

Time's Ran Out

If you're going to plug it at least declare your interest matey.

My apologies Dan.
I contract to this company for wall and floor tiling projects throughout the south.
My interest in this company is ensuring they get paid for my efforts, make a profit off my labours and pay me on completion. To which end we are all happy.
As a member of this forum my advice above was to help a fellow member locate a stockist of his desired product.
However I'am sure there are other distributors in the southern area that can supply his requirements.
Hope this clarifies my position.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My apologies Dan.
I contract to this company for wall and floor tiling projects throughout the south.
My interest in this company is ensuring they get paid for my efforts, make a profit off my labours and pay me on completion. To which end we are all happy.
As a member of this forum my advice above was to help a fellow member locate a stockist of his desired product.
However I'am sure there are other distributors in the southern area that can supply his requirements.
Hope this clarifies my position.
My bad pal. Thought it was your shop.

Reply to Tilemaster in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay