Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster vs Weber in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

After hearing a lot of hype over Tilemaster's adhesive's etc I thought why not give them a try as they are cheaper at one of my suppliers.

So far I personally find the Flexilevel does not flow as nicely as Levelflex.

The Setaflex 'Seta's' far to fast! No matter how wet it is mixed, I turn around and it's going off!
Weber SPF however is creamy in the trowel with a smoother consistency and doesn't go off like bugg3ry. (In my opinion)

Weber joint pro on natural stone floors is a NIGHTMARE ( on several jobs) whereas grout 3000 is ... (To be continued)

S

Spud

The seta flex is going off slightly too quick at the moment but the benefit of tilemaster is they will listen to you and adjust the set time to your needs , no other manufacturer will do that . If you are happy using webber then keep using it they have great products, the levelling compound is one of the best on the market,and the low dust spf is alos very nice gear. I have used tilemaster for a few years now and am very happy with them and the grout 3000 is unbeatable in my opinion for porcelain

beanz

TF
Berkshire
After hearing a lot of hype over Tilemaster's adhesive's etc I thought why not give them a try as they are cheaper at one of my suppliers.

So far I personally find the Flexilevel does not flow as nicely as Levelflex.

The Setaflex 'Seta's' far to fast! No matter how wet it is mixed, I turn around and it's going off!
Weber SPF however is creamy in the trowel with a smoother consistency and doesn't go off like bugg3ry. (In my opinion)

Weber joint pro on natural stone floors is a NIGHTMARE ( on several jobs) whereas grout 3000 is ... (To be continued)

Why stone floors specifically? I can't say I've noticed any difference with stone to be honest!?!

Stone not sufficiently sealed?
Well...I'll find out next week.......I've got 15 bags of Levelflex and 15 bags of Setaflex rapid coming!!!!

This is the grout for stone.
Stone always sealed prior to grouting but have found (as Sir knows ) it's still soft a day or so later!

Reply to Tilemaster vs Weber in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays