Search the forum,

Discuss Tile router- yay or nay?! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Oh ok!
To be fair I normally just drill a hole in a piece of MDF or Hardibacker first with whatever size bit I'm about to use.
Then place that on top of the tile, then fill the cavity with water, place one foot either side of the hole and usin the board as a template drill through!
Means u can drill right up to the edge of a tile and it not break out!
That's a great tip, saves faffing around with a sucker guide, and plenty of water from the off

D

DemoXpert

Tried to by one on Sunday on eBay, all good and paid for, advert stated next day delivery. On tuesday, seller sends me a msg saying the one i'd ordered is out of stock, but could replace it with the 110v as opposed to the 240v that I ordered!... The heck is wrong with this guy?! Probably didn't occur to him, that if I wanted the other one I'd have had it ordered instead of the other one?! Advert stated 10 available, yet they couldn't deliver one!... Smh...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to Tile router- yay or nay?! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen