Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just noticed that the Keraquick white has gone right up even at premium trade. :thumbsdown:
Used to pay under £20 now over £25
No longer cost effective for me unfortunately.

Last edited:
U

united

Just noticed that the Keraquick white has gone right up even at premium trade. :thumbsdown:
Used to pay under £20 now over £25
No longer cost effective for me unfortunately.

Really :yikes: I paid £16 for Keraquick grey yesterday, didn't think white would be that much more

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I can get it cheaper now from a small independent with regular trade discount.
Anyone know what's going on?
Is £25.99 really the correct TF arms member price for 20kg of white Keraquick at Tile Giant?

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone else with any info?

Reaction score
I pay £14.90 inc vat, for kera quick at the mo, but there is a price increase on the way, but most grouts and latex plus i can get £6 a unit cheaper at my local independent shop, and the kera quick is only 60p a bag more.

Q

Qwerty

Just had confirmation email back from Nathan (only sent it off last night) to say my premier account will be up & running in next few days! Thanks Nathan

S

Scott

Takes a while to get the card through but i just use my postcode when i go in its a lot faster

Q

Qwerty

I have had my trade account and card for a while now, but only just sent off to get account upgraded.

Have you all noticed better prices since using a premier account?

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen