Search the forum,

Discuss The Merry Xmas thread. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Wishing you all a good xmas and a prosperous 2015.

image.jpg

Reply to The Merry Xmas thread. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement