Currently reading:
thank you all...........

Discuss thank you all........... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

thank you all,
For my 10000 :)

Positive ratings received

upload_2017-7-26_20-0-56.png

Reply to thank you all........... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone. I am Theo and I am really happy to be part of this community. Looking forward to learning, sharing and networking. Thank you for this opportunity.
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a Topps Tiles store in Newcastle Under Lyme, not far from the Untold Media office as weird as that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Anybody who recommends us & they sign up will get £200 as a Thank you for putting them our way. Spread the word & promote us.
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement