Currently reading:
swimming pools i have built

Discuss swimming pools i have built in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

just thought i would show you some pools that i have built,
They are the block and liner method, I built these from start to finish, I really enjoy doing them, they are relatively quick to do and once finished you can stand back and admire, i get e real sense of achivement when i have done them.

Attachments

• 106-0668_IMG.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 106-0694_IMG.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 44
  • hill3.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 44
  • hill 1.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 40
  • hill 2.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 46
P

peckers

nice pools pecks, I've built loads of block and liner, and panel and liner to mate,i loved the comments by the other lads!!! you know what i mean pecks,your in Cornwall then, thats Young's territory isn't it?:thumbsup:
Thanks gooner, i really enjoy doing them, havent done any for a while now though, but when you have finished its just a great feeling, its nice to do something different from time to time,
A bit like doing basic bathrooms for a couple of months then you get a wet room to do!!!
I live in holsworthy, just outside bude on the devon/cornwall border,
diddnt think there was anyone else on here from down here, will have a look at young's status see where he is :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

sorry mate Young's are a company down your way, was wot i meant,!! i get the same feeling every time i do a job mate that's why i specialer in pools i nearly went to live in bude instead of wales mate, i have always loved Cornwall,we used to have all are family holidays down there mate, and i have an uncle who is a crabb fisherman in port isake, sorry about the spelling,have you ever Mosaic a concrete pool then? :thumbsup:

P

peckers

sorry mate Young's are a company down your way, was wot i meant,!! i get the same feeling every time i do a job mate that's why i specialer in pools i nearly went to live in bude instead of wales mate, i have always loved Cornwall,we used to have all are family holidays down there mate, and i have an uncle who is a crabb fisherman in port isake, sorry about the spelling,have you ever Mosaic a concrete pool then? :thumbsup:
ah ha i have just pm youngs tiling on here :lol: port isaac just down the road from here m8.
Cornwall is a lovelly place to live,
There is a picture on my albums of a pool that is a mixture of mosaics and 6x4 and 4x4 camera not the best one though and it is a hopper pool.
Have done 3 in just mosaics but not much call for it down here.
But when they do come along it is great to do.

And yes youngs are down this way

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to swimming pools i have built in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.