Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Swimming Pool Tiler Required ASAP - South East (Farnham) in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
100M² +
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
gu10
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Pool Tiler required for the south east Surrey/Hants area.

We are established pool builders with current and forthcoming new build projects, if you have previous experience in pool tile or tile similar large areas we would like to hear from you.

We also have a pool 100m² which is ready for a pre Xmas tile, please get in contact if you have availability and for more details.

All materials are supplied. Please contact us via private message.

DAN86

-
Reaction score

We are established pool builders with current and forthcoming new build projects, if you have previous experience in pool tile or tile similar large areas we would like to hear from you.

We also have a pool 100m² which is ready for a pre Xmas tile, please get in contact if you have availability and for more details.

All materials are supplied. Please contact us via private

Reaction score

Hi are you still looking for tilers
Thanks
Mick
BBTiling contractors

Reaction score

hi i can do this job for you, i will send you my web page so you can see how i work
View: https://www.facebook.com/221904114947995/posts/793415881130146/

Reply to Swimming Pool Tiler Required ASAP - South East (Farnham) in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock