Discuss Support the forum and Subscribe to TilersForums.com in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't find the other thread. But it's redundant not anyway as I've reduced the prices.

Subscribing to the forum not only helps us by way of having some cash to buy add-ons and pay developers to code custom things for us, but it also removed ALL Google advertisements, and removes the sponsors sidebar block. You will still have a list of sponsors to check against in the main tiling forum. So when you go to buy something, always check against that list to see if we have a supplier that does it, and often they'll do a discount for forum members.

You WILL still see sponsors in and around the forum. Their accounts still show, you can still chat to them, you'll still get emails about them, and see their threads and the odd banner in a forum category. It doesn't remove them from the forum for you. Those guys will still foot the bills for the forum in general. It's just the sidebar banner block that goes. So your browsing experience is all about content.

You can CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE to TilersForums.com.

There are options:-
  • £5 per month WITH a tag next to your name
  • £5 per month WITHOUT a tag next to your name
  • £40 per year WITH a tag
  • £40 per year WITHOUT a tag
  • £200 LIFETIME ON ALL FORUMS - WITH EXTRA OPTIONS ;)
It was mentioned to me the other day that a person would like to support the forum but doesn't want to have it shown on their profile and / or in posts. I didn't ask the reason why, it felt personal. So I'd rather not ask. But should anybody wish to support the forum and not want to publicly display it, there's an option for that now.

There's also an annual option now that gives 2 months for free.

And those who have already subscribed will have their fee reduced to the new pricing to match, it will kick in from today. So your next billing cycle will be based on this reduced amount. :)

If you are one subscription already and purchase another, the forum will automatically cancel the billing for the old and switch it over to the new one for you. If at all you ever have any problems with this service, @Dan and @Lou are the guys who can fix this. We can always undo anything that gets done by mistake etc.

I said this in the original thread, and it's really obvious to me, but just to make sure it's said too - THIS IS OPTIONAL. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CLICK THE BUTTONS.

Registration to the forum is and always will be free for everybody.

Thanks for reading. :)

And a massive thanks to those who support the forum, either financially or by running it as part of the staff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Click HERE to see the subscription page (you wont get charged for clicking this link)

There are options:-

• £5 per month WITH a tag next to your name
  • £5 per month WITHOUT a tag next to your name
  • £40 per year WITH a tag £40 per year WITHOUT a tag
  • £200 LIFETIME ON ALL FORUMS - WITH EXTRA OPTIONS

OptionSubscribedLifetime
Supports the forum
:whitecheck:
:whitecheck:
Removes Google Ads:whitecheck::whitecheck:
Removes Sponsors Sidebar:whitecheck::whitecheck:
Removes Sponsors In-Content Banners:whitecheck:
Self-Change Username:whitecheck::whitecheck:
Profile Vanity URL:whitecheck:
Bypass 'Post Flood Check' (can post multiple posts with no wait):whitecheck::whitecheck:
Can Watch Tags:whitecheck::whitecheck:
View Popular Content Lists:whitecheck::whitecheck:
10 Day Post Edit (and title) Limit:whitecheck::whitecheck:
24 Hour Conversation Message Edit Limit:whitecheck::whitecheck:
Max Conversation Recipients = 30 (Group Chats):whitecheck::whitecheck:
Signature 2 Lines + 3 Links:whitecheck::whitecheck:
View Who Has Read Your Own Threads:whitecheck::whitecheck:
View Forum Viewers Totals:whitecheck::whitecheck:
Manage Own Profile Stats Privacy:whitecheck::whitecheck:
Reset Profile Views Stat:whitecheck::whitecheck:
Set Username Colour:whitecheck::whitecheck:
Hidden Forum for Dan Website Optimisation Advice:whitecheck:
All The Above Active On All Three Forums (TF/EF/PF) (same email required):whitecheck:

You can cancel at any time with any of them. There's an option to have a username tag, or without. Other than with the lifetime option. You get a tag with that no matter what. :)

You have to use the same email address across all three forums to get the account upgrades on all three.

I'm setting up the forum area of lifetime subscribers, and we'll share in there some website tips, optimisation tips, a few options for web hosts, a few options for wordpress themes that work for tilers etc.

It should pay for itself on the first couple of customers that come through via your website really. :)

Clearly, you're not being charged to pay to post to tilersforums.com. First person say that gets a metaphorical slap to the chops that'll leave a sore mark. And you'll be called out for the idiot you are.

I'll be working on some other things too. But then the price may change for newer users of it. But the lifetime users who got in first, will not get charged anything else, ever. :) Quite a commitment I know. But I'm fully invested in it. :D

Last edited:

Reply to Support the forum and Subscribe to TilersForums.com in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks