Search the forum,

Discuss Stabila LAX 50 Cross Line Laser in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bobbin

Ok, who got it, BuyBrandTolos advertised it about 7 months ago and there was a few people who wanted it, did anyone get it, if so, are you still using it?
I am after a laser but I want to know if it will actually get used and if it's a tool that will save time and is practical.
Also is it rugged, needs to be able to take a bash now and then, all tools do!

Cheers people, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
as it happens i was looking at getting this laser also,,any feedback on it,,also a good question bobbin if you did buy it was it worth the dosh and do you use it on most jobs or does it gather dust?? quite fancy one meeshelf likesss:thumbsup:

B

bobbin

Also the price hasn't changed in seven months, maybe Neil @ BuyBrandTools can offer something to entice those that were looking into it, to actually buying it!

T

TicToc

Re: Stabila LAX 50 Cross Line Laser
has anybody used one yet?
I'm interested to know what the carrying case is like, dimensions, material etc.
Is there a quarter inch thread on the bottom to fix on an ordinary camera tripod?
Can you lock the pendulum to stop it move around when you move it from one job to another?
Is there any height ajustment for up and down on the suplied tripod?

Thanks in anticipation
TicToc

D

DHTiling

Stabila LAX 50 Self Leveling Laser

lax-50.jpg

The Stabila LAX 50 projects crossed horizontal and vertical lines in a matter of seconds both perfectly levelled.

Complete with combined tripod/telescopic pole kit and carry pod

Unscrew the tripod legs and screw together to form the telescopic pole. Simply clip the LAX 50 on. The telescopic pole can be fixed between floor/ceiling heights of up to 2.75 m.

If placed directly on the ground, its working height is as little as 7 cm.

Can be rotated through 360° on the tripod

Range of visible laser line easily 10 M in normal lighting conditions

Horizontal accuracy: +-0.5mm/m

Requires 3 'AA' Batteries (included)

Nice and bright with a good narrow beam from a trusted brand!

If you ring tradetiler for more info he can tell you all you need to know...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tel 01455 230 555 (UK)[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Sales line open Mon - Fri 9.30 am - 5.00 pm[/FONT]

robbbin

TF
Reaction score
Yes got one a while back BEST bit of kit in my bag toolshop direct best price you dont need the tripod version just get the CL CROSS POLL LASER

T

TicToc

Re: Stabila LAX 50 Cross Line Laser

Nice to know someone has one, but it would be really nice if I could know the answers to my previous post as I have some dosh burning a hole in my pocket and I really would like to get my grubby little mits on one for the weekend.

Cheers

W

WHID to?

Gaz Man - have you used the Pointerman yet? Being pestered by the missus for a birthday gift from the kids and don't want them to break the bank. £13 all in won't break the bank or effect their college fund!

Reply to Stabila LAX 50 Cross Line Laser in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen