Discuss Split face tile removal? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm in need of advice for how to remove split face stone tiles. As there's no grout between the tiles, what is the best way to remove them with minimal damage to the wall.

I've just moved into a house with these tiles next to the kitchen sink and I can see splatters of food in the crevices from the previous owner. I'd like something more hygienic!

Thanks in advance for any advice or experience shared.

:)

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Please contribute to this thread if you have any new information or can even just reiterate what has been said already. :)
Hi there,

I'm in need of advice for how to remove split face stone tiles. As there's no grout between the tiles, what is the best way to remove them with minimal damage to the wall.

I've just moved into a house with these tiles next to the kitchen sink and I can see splatters of food in the crevices from the previous owner. I'd like something more hygienic!

Thanks in advance for any advice or experience shared.

:)
Protect surfaces and break them off with hammer ! The substrate behind will either stay or come loose !!

Reply to Split face tile removal? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks