Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sigma 10m9 instructions in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

projectile

Can you post a pic of the offset pins your talking about? It'll help me understand your dilemma.
Hi Lee will do at the weekend. Just to explain without a photo for now the two 13mm nuts you take off so that you can dismantle the out feed table once off if you pull out the threads that the nuts came off you will see that there is I think without checking a 17mm nut and then a pin or barrel on the other side of that. Well that pin or barrel is off set to the 17 mm nut which allows you to raise and lower the out feed table by moving the 17mm nut when in situ . Hope this makes more sense.
If I hear you right what you are saying you don't move that 17mm nut when you dismantle your machine you undo the two 13mm nuts slide off the out feed table , then slide it back on do the two 13 mm nuts back up and that's it ?Cheers

Reply to Sigma 10m9 instructions in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks