Discuss Rubi TX700N and RUBI Diamond Drill Bit Foragres / Hole Cutter Kit in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Proper Job

HI I have Rubi TX700N and RUBI Diamond Drill Bit Foragres / Hole Cutter Kit for sale... Tiler cutter has been used once with two extra wheels for different tiles in unopened packets. Only two of the drill bits have been used once to cut one hole each... Set is in mint condition. I am after £180 for the tile cutter and £225 for the drill bit set. Pictures can be sent on request

P

Proper Job

I am going to UNI to become a nurse. I gave up tiling due to the climate. trying to get funds together to pay for books and travel costs.

W

White Room

Good luck to you, I sold my TX700 on ebay and got £225 for it...just an option for you.

Reply to Rubi TX700N and RUBI Diamond Drill Bit Foragres / Hole Cutter Kit in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay